Due to a few issues, the Fear of the Dark trick or treat trail starts Oct 24 and ends Nov 24. Stay tuned for the merchant list!
Trick or Treat Trail – 2015 UPDATE
About Bri K
What Are Hunts In Second Life?
Hunts in Second Life are similar to scavenger hunts done grid wide, sim wide or in private shops. Most of them are free gifts, some cost a few L. They are a lot of fun, and you come back with a lot of treasure in your inventory.
- Movember Month
- Pot of Gold Hunt
- Summer Solstice Hunt
- Trick Or Treat Trail
- Winter Holiday Hunt
On Going and Upcoming Hunts
ON NOW Winter Solstice Hunt, Dec 10, 2015 – Jan 10,2016.
Upcoming!! Nevermore's Summer Solstice hunt. Applications open April 15.
Join 27 other subscribers
- Winter Solstice Hunt 2015, Winter
- Fear of the Dark – Trick or Treat Trail 2015
- Trick or Treat Trail – 2015 UPDATE
- Trick or Treat Trail 2015 – Applications now open!
- Summer Solstice Hunt 2015 – Timer Traveler
- Winter Solstice 2014 – Winter Wonderland Hunt
- Winter Solstice Hunt 2014- Winter Wonderland Application
- Nevermore’s Trick Or Treat Trail 20014 – Tales Of Horror!
- Trick Or Treat Trail 2014 – A Tale of Horror Application
- Pot of Gold Hunt 2014 (NPOG)
During A Hunt Do….
- NOT complain about a gift given. If you do not like it, please consider that someone has worked hard and was kind enough to give a gift.
- NOT shout out locations of gifts.
- Wait and Load, lag happens in Second Life, and a crowded sim makes it even laggier.
- Good article @ Another World on the fine art of SL Hunting.