March 1 – March 31, 2010
Nevermore is proud to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an Irish Stew of different festivals and displays. The marketplace and the boardwalk are decorated with a plethora of Irish history; poets and writers, history and history makers, and the art
of the Emerald Isle. There will be a Pot O’Gold hunt where the Nevermore leprechauns have hidden treats and treasures for you to find. And on St.
Patrick’s Day, the performing artists will have Irish-themed concerts for you. So come on down to Nevermore and exercise your Irish pride with the
month-long Irish party!
Nevermore would like to thank the following participating merchants! I hope to see you all back next year!
- Allusions – Sabryne Rhode
- Evil R Us – Cladestino Milena
- Fluid Furniture – Mafalda Hienrichs and Mami Deerhunter
- Nomad Albatros
- QnC – Andy Dastardly, Bri McMahon and Kayle Flanagan, Katie Ninetails
- Savira Furnishings – Sashara Savira